Saturday, September 25, 2010

Amazing Abstract Art

Art is one of my passions. I like to draw cartoons when I'm bored but, my favorite kind of art is abstract art.  Abstract art is art that isn't really supposed to be anything so, it can be anything that the observer thinks it is.           

This painting is an example of abstract art.  When I focus on the triangles in the picture, it looks like broken, colored glass. But, when I focus on the circles in the picture, it looks like a person spilled a lot of paint into a pond and skipped a rock across the pond so it has ripples.  Please respond and tell me what you see in the picture.                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nikki,

    I think that the way you picture this piece of art is very creative. I really like to see the different interpretations of art other people have.
    Wishing you luck with your art career,
    Rishika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like abstract art too. Did you know abstract art can be on faces, nature views, or random?

    Also I see mountains with pyrimid side structures.

    ReplyDelete