Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Declassified School Survival Guide

School Girl Colo     The best and most important thing that I've learned in school is how to survive.  When I entered middle school I was panicking thinking how will I survive.   Well, I've been in school for 1 quarter and survived with an "A" average.  It was pretty tricky, but I did it with a few simple tips. 
  1. STAY ORGANIZED!
  2. Keep your locker clean (it will be easier to check if anything falls out of your folder or book bag)
  3. Take papers that you don't need out of your folder every week(it won't overflow with papers)
  4. Make sure to write your homework in your planner (you can check off the homework that you did)
  5. STAY ORGANIZED!
  6. Study for quizzes and tests(even if they are super easy)
  7. STAY ORGANIZED!
      So by following these steps you should be find going into your new middle school enviroment.

No comments:

Post a Comment